Re: File Grouping
Victor Gouveia <victor.gouveia@...>
Thanks for your message. Please see my previous message for my current predicament.
Thanks again for the solution.
Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2019 2:01 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] File Grouping
Give the following a try;
The, Group By, in the View menu needs to be changed. Try the following:
1. Open your Downloads folder, or, your documents folder, and press, Control + spacebar, to make sure nothing is selected.
2. Press the applications key or Shift + F10 to open the context menu.
3. In the View submenu press enter on, List, or whatever you want from this submenu.
4. Open the context menu again, open the, Sort By submenu, and press enter on, Name, or whatever your choice might be.
5. Open the context menu again, down arrow to the, Group By submenu, and press enter on, None.
That's it, you should be good to go.
The impossible is the untried, Never under estimate the power of a dream.
<firstname.lastname@example.org> On Behalf Of Victor
I just updated to Windows 10 version 1903, and my files seem to be grouped by date, or at least, the last time I accessed them.
The go by today, last week, last month and so on.
Can I shut this off, and if so, how?
I’ve looked through the view menu and it seems like everything is set like before the update, but I still can’t get it to look right.
Does anyone have any ideas?