From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Victor Gouveia
Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2019 1:49 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] File Grouping

Hi Folks,

I just updated to Windows 10 version 1903, and my files seem to be grouped by date, or at least, the last time I accessed them.

The go by today, last week, last month and so on.

Can I shut this off, and if so, how?

I’ve looked through the view menu and it seems like everything is set like before the update, but I still can’t get it to look right.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Victor