Re: File Grouping

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Victor,

This is because you need to change the, Group By, setting to, None, in the view menu.  While in a folder, let's use the Downloads folder as an example.  Press, Control + spacebar, so Jaws reports, not selected.  Open the context menu with the Applications key or Shift + F10.  Press enter on the, View submenu, choose what you want, list , details or... and press enter.  Open the context menu and open the, Sort By submenu, and press enter on your choice.  Now open the context menu and open the, Group By submenu, find, None, and press enter.

Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2019 10:49 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] File Grouping

Hi Folks,

I just updated to Windows 10 version 1903, and my files seem to be grouped by date, or at least, the last time I accessed them.

The go by today, last week, last month and so on.

Can I shut this off, and if so, how?

I’ve looked through the view menu and it seems like everything is set like before the update, but I still can’t get it to look right.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Victor