Re: Status update: Outlook calendar issue

Van Lant, Robin

Thanks for the call to action. I have really disliked the way JAWS reads the Outlook calendar. I was so used to the little special appointment dialog that Window Eyes offered.  If I really want to skim my calendar, I pull it up on my iphone, since my work calendar is synced there and that allows me to much more efficiently look ahead at my appointments.  I really dislike that JAWS tries to tell me how many appointments are on a day, as I find it very confusing and I am probably experiencing what you are experiencing, but just hadn’t tried to articulate it.

I will get some notes together and call this into Vispero, too.

Using Windows 10, JAWS 2019, Office 365

Robin Van Lant