From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2019 1:39 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] How Do I Get JAWS Out of My List of Open Windows?

Hi Evan,

Run Jaws from the system tray.  To do this try the following:

1. Alt + Tab, to the Jaws window or press, Insert + J.
2. Press, Alt + the letter O, to open options or if you pressed, Insert + J, press the letter, O.
3. Press enter on, Basics.
4. Tab to, Run Jaws from the system tray checkbox unchecked, & press the spacebar to check this box.
5. Tab to, Okay, press enter to save your change & close Jaws options
6. Restart Jaws or your computer for the change to take afect.