Re: Column and Row announcements?

Vicky Vaughan

Hi Patti, Thanks very much for these instructions.  I’m just sorry to see that there apparently is no quick On/Off command for columns and rows.

Sincerely, Vicky V

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of patti
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2019 11:18 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Column and Row announcements?

Hi Vicky,

I use MS2010, and jaws 2018, but I think it will do the same thing.

Excel Row and Column Title Reading

1, be in the cell roll you want it to be read, like A1

2, Press insert V

3, press the letter T

4, arrow down to title reading

5, arrow down one time to, Define Name Column and Row Titles off

6, press the space bar until you hear current file

7, arrow down two times to title reading detection off

8, press the space bar

A, the first choice is read the column

B, read the row

C, read both

9, after you make your choice then press enter twice

Then it will go back to the work sheet

Hi List, Is there a quick way or shortcut command to turn the announcing of columns and rows in Word 365 with Jaws 2019?

Thanks very much!

Sincerely, Vicky V