Re: How Do I Get JAWS Out of My List of Open Windows?
Mike B <mb69mach1@...>
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Run Jaws from the system tray. To do this try the following:
1. Alt + Tab, to the Jaws window or press, Insert + J.
2. Press, Alt + the letter O, to open options or if you pressed, Insert + J, press the letter, O.
3. Press enter on, Basics.
4. Tab to, Run Jaws from the system tray checkbox unchecked, & press the spacebar to check this box.
5. Tab to, Okay, press enter to save your change & close Jaws options
6. Restart Jaws or your computer for the change to take afect.
Take care. Mike. Sent from my iBarstool. Go dodgers!
If at first you DO succeed, try not to look astonished!
----- Original Message -----
From: Evan Reese
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2019 10:15 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] How Do I Get JAWS Out of My List of Open Windows?
I know this is a really basic question, but I don’t know the answer so I’m asking here.]
When I alt-tab through my list of open windows, I keep having to go through JAWS Home Use. I’ve tried minimizing that window, but that doesn’t work.
Could someone tell me how I can get JAWS Home Use out of my list of open windows when I alt-tab through them?