From: Evan Reese
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2019 12:15 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] How Do I Get JAWS Out of My List of Open Windows?

Hi,
I know this is a really basic question, but I don’t know the answer so I’m asking here.]
When I alt-tab through my list of open windows, I keep having to go through JAWS Home Use. I’ve tried minimizing that window, but that doesn’t work.
Could someone tell me how I can get JAWS Home Use out of my list of open windows when I alt-tab through them?
Thanks much.
Evan