From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of kathryn.frederick@...
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2019 3:58 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Status update: Outlook calendar issue

Hello,

Thanks for your email. I use my Outlook Calendar for work everyday; it’s set to “day view” and I’m using JAWS. I am, however, not experiencing the issues you’re describing. When I open my calendar today, for example, JAWS tells me I have three appointments and two all day events. When I then press tab and shift+tab each appointment or event is read to me by JAWS. I’ll look at my calendar settings, but I don’t recall changing other items for JAWS to work as well as it does for me.

Katie Frederick

Program Administrator

Bureau of Services for the Visually Impaired

Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities

Desk: (614) 438-1260

Mobile: (614) 980-2769

Email: Kathryn.Frederick@...