Outlook notifications are blocking reading on Firefox

Jim Pursley

Running Win10 Pro, version 1809, latest JAWS and latest FF, which seems to update every few days lately.  I need Outlook notifications to inform me when an email arrives while previewing its content. When I'm on Firefox reading an internet article and a notification interrupts JAWS, nothing I can do short of rebooting JAWS can get me back to normal   The same issue just appeared on my personal Thunderbird, but I was able to tab around and get back to where I was before being interrupted.  Ugh.