Re: Info about jaws

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

Thanks. I found something is not much but is OK.
With JAWS, you can work with Microsoft® Office®, including Word®, Excel®, Outlook®, and PowerPoint®; Internet Explorer®, Firefox®, Adobe® Reader®, Lotus® Symphony™ by IBM®, and more. JAWS is compatible with the latest Windows® operating systems, including touch screens and gestures on Windows 10.

From: Allen West
Sent: Saturday, September 8, 2018 10:34 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Info about jaws

Go to Jaws and press Alt + 8. Down arrow to Web Resources. You will find everything you need and more.

On Sep 8, 2018, at 10:29 AM, Glenn / Lenny <glennervin@...> wrote:

I'm sure that there is documentation, but I think it would be more impressive in an interview for you to explain it yourself.
You only need to say something like:

I use something called a screenreader, the one I use is called Jaws, it turns the text on the screen into spoken words, and I use Windows keyboard commands and some Jaws commands to access the various parts of the text that I need to read.