Re: Info about jaws

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

Thanks. I found something is not much but is OK.
With JAWS, you can work with Microsoft® Office®, including Word®, Excel®, Outlook®, and PowerPoint®; Internet Explorer®, Firefox®, Adobe® Reader®, Lotus® Symphony™ by IBM®, and more. JAWS is compatible with the latest Windows® operating systems, including touch screens and gestures on Windows 10.

Sent: Saturday, September 8, 2018 10:34 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Info about jaws

Go to Jaws and press Alt + 8. Down arrow to Web Resources. You will find everything you need and more.

On Sep 8, 2018, at 10:29 AM, Glenn / Lenny <glennervin@...> wrote:

I'm sure that there is documentation, but I think it would be more impressive in an interview for you to explain it yourself.
You only need to say something like:

I use something called a screenreader, the one I use is called Jaws, it turns the text on the screen into spoken words, and I use Windows keyboard commands and some Jaws commands to access the various parts of the text that I need to read.

Glenn
----- Original Message -----
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2018 10:24 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] Info about jaws

Morning, all
Going for an interview next week, I need documentation about what jaws does so I can give it to the person who will be doing the interview instead of just talking about. FS does not have anything like in about jaws. Just talk about the fixes. Does anyone have something like that? I am going for the interview on 09-12-18. Thanks

Holger Fiallo

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.