Re: Using unicode emojis?

JM Casey

Hey jerry.

It’s surprisingly difficult to find a *complete* list online. I think this is because there are over 100,000 characters, all told, and they may not all display correctly on all systems.

Try this, for starters:

https://www.vertex42.com/ExcelTips/unicode-symbols.html

and the wikipedia, which has many links and references:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Unicode_characters

An important thing to note is that unicode values are entered in hexidecimal numbers, so they can also include the letters a to f.

Still searching for the most complete list available online.