From: JM Casey
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2019 12:45 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] lower jaws volume

For me, the run box would be more convenient, as I hardly use the desktop for anything anymore.
But I do find that I have to adjust JAWS volume this way fairly often. Especially when playing streams from the web, whose volumes are often wildly inconsistent. Note to makers of podcasts with multiple participants: please normalise your volumes. Argh.