From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Judy Jones
Sent: June 26, 2019 11:31 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Using unicode emojis?

Hello,

I would like to know how to employ these.

I use the image ones you can paste, but not sure what to do with the Unicode ones.

They look like numbers and not an image, at least this is the way Jaws reads them, and not understanding how a group of digits, when typed out, don’t look like a group of digits, instead of an image.

Thanks for educating me.

I also should learn when and when not to use them.

Judy