Re: Microsoft Word Forms

Justin Williams

I'd also like more info on making forms accessible without seeing them.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Victor Gouveia
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2019 6:28 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Microsoft Word Forms

I would also like to know how to fill out Word forms.

All the documentation talks about creating Word forms, but I haven’t found any that tell you how to fill them out.

So, if anyone knows how to do this, or where I can find this stuff, I would really appreciate it.

Victor

Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2019 1:31 PM

To: JAWS Users List (jaws-users-list@groups.io)

Subject: [jaws-users] Microsoft Word Forms

Hello,

Is anyone familiar with creating and/or editing forms in Microsoft Word 2016/Office 365? I’m using JAWS 2019.1904.60 on my Windows 10 machine. I know Freedom Scientific Published This Documentation, that references creating forms in Word 2007-2013, but wondering if anyone has more up-to-date material on this topic?

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Sincerely,

Katie Frederick