From: Kathryn.Frederick@...
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2019 1:31 PM
To: JAWS Users List (jaws-users-list@groups.io)
Subject: [jaws-users] Microsoft Word Forms

Hello,

Is anyone familiar with creating and/or editing forms in Microsoft Word 2016/Office 365? I’m using JAWS 2019.1904.60 on my Windows 10 machine. I know Freedom Scientific Published This Documentation, that references creating forms in Word 2007-2013, but wondering if anyone has more up-to-date material on this topic?

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Sincerely,

Katie Frederick