From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve & Shannon Cook
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 6:17 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Excel Formula

Hi All,

Using Excel 2016, Windows 10 and the current version of JAWS.  I have an Excel sheet in column A I have the task a person must perform.  In Column B I will answer yes or no if they can perform the task.  Here is my issue, I want to create a formula at the bottom of column B to determine if they answered yes to 80% of the questions.  I would greatly appreciate your assistance!

Steve