Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 11:51 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] Pearl camera issue

Hi folks:

Using a HP elite book, windows 10 and jaws 2019.

While attempting to use the pearl camera I’m getting the following.

I press insert Space, followed by O, followed by a. The pearl camera is showing, yet when I press acquire I get the message, OCR started. Nothing else happens. I’m not getting the shutter sound and no recognition is happening.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Chris.