From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [jaws-users-list@groups.io] on behalf of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io [Robin_Van_Lant=Key.com@groups.io]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 1:42 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] JAWS and Endpoint management System Software

I am on Outlook 2016 at work. I think we also used Enpoint when I was on Outlook 2010, but I was also on Window Eyes at that time. I’m a heavy user of Outlook and have not seen any issues. Occasionally I may have a delay as an email is opening, but I cannot say if that is Endpoint or just a general thing. Given al that I read on this list, I do not believe that any weird quirks I have with JAWS are related to Endpoint, since others seem to talk about the same quirks.

Robin