Re: JAWS and Endpoint management System Software

"Marvin Atkins"

Thank you Robin, for all the great info. Hopefully, things will work as well on my wife’s system as on your system.
Marvin

From: Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 1:42 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] JAWS and Endpoint management System Software

I am on Outlook 2016 at work.  I think we also used Enpoint when I was on Outlook 2010, but I was also on Window Eyes at that time.  I’m a heavy user of Outlook and have not seen any issues.  Occasionally I may have a delay as an email is opening, but I cannot say if that is Endpoint or just a general thing.  Given al that I read on this list, I do not believe that any weird quirks I have with JAWS are related to Endpoint, since others seem to talk about the same quirks.

Robin