Re: JAWS and Endpoint management System Software

"Marvin Atkins"

Adrian,

yes, I fully intend to contact Vispero and Endpoint to see what they say before my wife atempts any installs. I also have a backup laptop where I can install the software to test it before installing on my wife’s work computer. I do not believe JAWS will work with Endpoint’s interface but it is all the background activity we are worried about as far as interfereing with JAWS is concerned. I was just curious if anyone out there had any experience with Endpoint. Thanks for your response.
Marvin  

Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 12:45 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] JAWS and Endpoint management System Software

Marvin, I’m afraid I don’t have any experience with this software, but I want to be sure that, in addition, you ask not only Vispero, but also Endpoint. Sometimes software companies will tell you if they’ve had experience working with screenreader programs. Some will even offer to help if the user encounters problems. It’s in their interest to be accessibility-compliant.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of "Marvin Atkins"
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 12:29 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] JAWS and Endpoint management System Software

Hi group,

My wife is a med. transcriptionist and she uses JAWS 2019 latest with a Win 10(version 1809) operating system. her current employer is asking her to install Endpoint Management System software and she is wondering if anyone on this list has used Endpoint Management software and if it interferes with JAWS in any way? Endpoint Management is a security software that incorporates anti virus, anti malware and lots of other security features onto the computer system and my wife fears if she installs it on her computer that it will screw up her system. Anyone out there have any experience with this software and JAWS?

thanks in advance,

Marvin Atkins  

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.