From: Adrian Spratt
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 12:45 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] JAWS and Endpoint management System Software

Marvin, I’m afraid I don’t have any experience with this software, but I want to be sure that, in addition, you ask not only Vispero, but also Endpoint. Sometimes software companies will tell you if they’ve had experience working with screenreader programs. Some will even offer to help if the user encounters problems. It’s in their interest to be accessibility-compliant.