I'm not going to continue with this thread as it is pointless.
If the employer refuses to allow the software, even if it won't cost them a dime, the agency can do nothing.
Richard

On Jun 24, 2019, at 11:54 AM, Glenn / Lenny <glennervin@...> wrote:

It is up to the state agency, if the person is a client, to approach the hospital and talk to their IT people and offer to hire someone to do scripting.
Glenn

Sent: Monday, June 24, 2019 1:19 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Compatibility with Medical Charting Software

The sad reality is, assuming we are still talking about the hospital issue, is that no matter who is willing to pay for the scripting, if the hospital won't allow a third party software like Jaws on their client sensitive database, the only option is to either bring a law suit, or find another internship.
The State agency can bring all the standard arguments about the ADA, but if the organization says no, it will need either a law suit or contacting the Attorney General and that will take even longer. If the program is to start in 3 months, I doubt even if they were willing, scripting could be done by then.

It should not be this way, but it is.
I hope it gets worked out.
Richard

On Jun 24, 2019, at 9:43 AM, Justin Williams <justin.williams2@...> wrote:

Yes.  That would be my first go to.  If this is a school project, make sure your school is involved with the jaunt to the state rehab agency.

Justin