From: Rick Justice
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 7:03 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Filling out an envelope

Hi Ron,
I am using Word 2007 on Win7, and Jaws 2019 and the envelope wizard works
very well for printing envelopes.
Typically on HP ink jet printers,the envelope would go in
with the flap facing up and pointing to the right,
and on laser printers the flap would be facing down and pointing to the
right.
Where the envelope is positioned in the paper tray will depend on the model,
in my old HP, the envelope was positioned in the right side of the paper
tray oriented as mentioned above,
but in my newer printer, the paper has to be removed and the envelope guide
must be used to center the envelope in the paper tray.

HTH,
Rick Justice

"Tomorrow's another day, another way!"
"and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!"