Re: Making a DVD play?

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

Power DVD was never accessible when I use it. What about Window Media pllayer? Do you have it? If so open it and search for the DVD

From: Kurt Miller
Sent: Friday, September 7, 2018 11:03 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Making a DVD play?

Here is everything that is listed in the shift f10.

Play with PowerDVD P Open command window here w, Open o, Open in new process p, Open in new window e, Open AutoPlay... y, Share with sub menu h, Burn to disc t, Scan selected items for viruses s, Shred using AVG S, Pin to Start p, Format... a, Eject j, Copy c, Create shortcut s, Properties r, and back to.. Play with PowerDVD P.

I tried to add VLC before but it never took for me. That was a couple years ago though, never really needed this type of stuff before.

Kurt