From: Brian Lee
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2019 10:14 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] getting out of spellcheck in MS Word 265

Hello,

Function key 6 will switch focus between the opened panes.  Press F6 until you get into the document pane where you can make changes.  Use F6 to return to the proofing pane and there will be a Resume button you can press spacebar on to continue with the spell checking at the point you left it.

Take care.

Brian Lee

brianllee@...