Re: how to remove avast

Glenn / Lenny

It may with the touch cursor.

Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2019 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] how to remove avast

JAWS does not recognize the check box in the standard CCleaner install
dialog that causes Avast to be installed by default. Neither does
Unchecky.?? The only sure way to prevent Avast from being installed along
with CCleaner is to install the slim version of CCleaner, which does not
come with any other unwanted software:

https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/builds

Gerald