Re: Getting Ride of "grammatical error" in word

Gary Ray

Gary Ray here.

Please note that I am running Office 2010.

I was able to fix this in Word 2010 using the directions given.

I have my Outlook 2010 set to use Word as the editor and was getting the same problem as in Word.  The Option changes for Word did not carry over into Outlook

I went into the Options for Outlook under the Mail tab and was able to get corrections made so I no longer have the problem in creating new email messages.  If I had to list the exact steps I used, I would be in trouble.

I’ll be changing to a different Office version in 2020 so as long as I can keep it working as in the past, I’ll be happy.  I have no idea if these changes in JAWS 2019 will mess with Excel or Power Point.

It appears that JAWS is switching some of the setting functions from inside JAWS to the MS product one might be running.  God only knows what it is doing to other Office versions.  My Office is getting close to extinction so I cannot really say.