Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2019 2:04 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] JAWS Startup and Shutdown

Hello Everyone:

This is Stanley Haupt from Lehighton, PA. I did recheck the different settings for starting and shutting down JAWS. It does say JAWS Professional when JAWS comes up talking. If I select Alt-F4 JAWS says Shut down Windows. I hit enter and the computer shuts down. Thanks to those who sent me email about this feature for JAWS. I now have all the settings checked. Start JAWS at the logon screen checked, Start JAWS for all users checked and Start JAWS for this user always.