Re: question downloading Office 365

Marie <magpie.mn@...>

Yes, And they told my sighted sister to do that when she switched also.
M

Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 11:07 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] question downloading Office 365

Did they uninstall your old version of Office before they installed the new version?

Mr. Ed

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Marie
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 11:29 AM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] question downloading Office 365

I had some of the same thoughts when I purchased 365. They say it is best to uninstall your previous version of office, so I called Microsoft accessibility, let them tandem in and do the the whole process. I have had no problems.

Marie

Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 8:23 AM

Subject: [jaws-users] question downloading Office 365

I currently have an old copy of Office 2010 that I installed from a CD.  I’m thinking of moving to the subscription to Office 365.  I’ve heard a couple of you mentioned cloud based office products.  If I purchase the Office 365 subscription from the Microsoft store, is it a given that I can download local copies of the Office products to run on my computer?  I’m just a bit confused on this aspect.  It seems that JAWS runs better and I’m certainly more comfortable with having local copies of Office.  Is there a reason people wouldn’t install it locally? 

Running Win10 and latest JAWS 2019.

Robin

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.