Re: JAWS Shutdown Sound

Glenn / Lenny

Or at least  it could say it's shutting down, like it says when it's starting.
Glenn

Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 3:33 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] JAWS Shutdown Sound

You know, I’ve been reading this thread, and started thinking.  It would be nice if Jaws had a shut down and start up sound.  I mean, it does have the statement Jaws home use edition, but for the times Jaws has hung up and is re-starting.

At the moment, when my computer goes silent, I go to the desktop and press the period or comma keys, and if the computer does it’s usual ding chime, I know it’s jaws that’s quit on me and not the computer freezing up.

It’s times like those I wish Jaws had a shut down and start up sound.

I mean, I have had to adopt a work around, mostly due to my older computer doing that quite a bit, but even on this new computer it’s come in handy a few times.

Victor