Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 6:21 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] Compatibility with Medical Charting Software

Hello JAWS Users,

I am a totally blind JAWS user. I will be starting a hospital residency in August. A requirement of this residency is to write charting notes in the hospital’s Electronic Medical Records (EMR), through the hospital’s secure IntraNet. The charting software used by this hospital is Cerner/PowerChart. Does anybody know about the compatibility of this software with JAWS 18?

Thank you,

Kelsi Watters