Re: Compatibility with Medical Charting Software

Richard Turner

I don’t know about that software in particular, but I know that most hospitals will not allow third party software access to patient information.

I work for a rehabilitation agency and our staff who deal with job site accessibility run into this all the time.

Have you talked to their I.T. staff to find out if they are willing to put Jaws on their system?

I hope they are and that the software won’t require thousands of dollars worth of scripting, but it probably will.

Good luck,

Richard