Re: task Scheduler viewing

Victor Gouveia <victor.gouveia@...>

Hi Glen,

I’m trying to avoid going through the Task Scheduler, as there are too many items to look through, especially when you come across a whole bunch of nothing on most of the items.

I’m looking for something simpler that will show me the list of what’s going to run and when.

Thanks for your feedback.

Victor

Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 12:14 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] task Scheduler viewing

Hi Victor,
If you tap the windows key and start typing in task scheduler, it will bring it up.
I'm wondering if your virus scanner is running, like security essentials, or defender, if you are running win 10.
Glenn

Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2019 7:25 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] task Scheduler viewing

Hi All,

For some odd reason, my computer gets completely slow starting around the 10:00 and 11:00 pm mark, where Jaws freezes up, and, it seems like my computer slows to the point of stopping for several seconds, like something’s happening in the background.

While I know there’s a way to view scheduled tasks with the task scheduler through Windows, but is there a utility, or something where I can get just a list of the various tasks scheduled to run at any given moment.

I don’t mean the task manager, as that tells me nothing, and the Windows Task Scheduler has too many branches to go into to reliably see what is scheduled to run and what isn’t.

Does such a utility exist, or do I have to suffer around that time?

Any help would be appreciated.

Victor

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.