Re: Question About Wlm
Do the following.
1. got to the letter that you want to move.
2. tap your application key which on a normal keyboard is the very first button on the lower write of your normal keyboard.
If you fine the long zero button on your calculator keypad, follow it to the left until you get to the normal keyboard, it will be the very first button you come to.
3. Tap the app key until you come to move to folder, or you can simply tap the letter v which is the short cut.
That’s just the letter V by itself with no additional keys.
4. up or down arrow until you fine the mailbox you want to place it in.
5. tab over to the ok button and abuse either enter key and or the spacebar and you just moved that letter from one mailbox to the new mailbox.
6. If you want to move more than one letter to the same mailbox,
You don’t have to go looking for the mailbox since it knows where you were at the last time you moved a letter.
Unless you tap your up and or down arrow keys.
Simply tab over to the ok button or if I remember correctly at any time you can skip the ok button but simply just abusing either of the enter keys and or the spacebar.
Hope this advice was helpful.
Ron Kolesar U.S. Ham Radio Operator KR3DOG-PA-WCECTM
Pennsylvania West County Emergency Com-Tree Manager.
From: Robert Ringwald
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2019 14:15
Subject: [jaws-users] Question About Wlm
Has anyone had this problem?
In order to move email from in folder to another folder, I use ctrl shift V.
There is then the list of folders. A sighted person can see the list, but Jaws does not read the list. Any ideas?
Amateur (ham) radio station K6YBV
In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,
From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG-PA-WCECTM
Pennsylvania West County Emergency Com-Tree Manager