Re: Links Inquiry

Larry Volk

Which browser are you using? There is a website I use all the time and I have this same issue but I switched back to IE and problem resolved.

Larry

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of jyandt.martin@...
Sent: June 20, 2019 2:34 PM
To: jaws-users-list
Subject: [jaws-users] Links Inquiry

Afternoon all.

Using Jaws 2018 and Windows 10 on a Dell laptop, I need some information on an issue with website links.

I am trying to do some online research, and one of the links I am attempting to open says “link World War 2 on mouse over”. I have tried opening it with the spacebar, pressing enter, and the applications (shift f10) keys. None work. Can anyone answer this issue and offer a workaround? Thanks.

Jerry