From: Lenny McHugh
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 7:49 PM
To: JFW List
Subject: [jaws-users] wlm imported folders

Once again I am at a loss. I exported all of my mail folders on the win 7 machine and imported them into the wlm on win 10 machine. I also am using the latest jaws 19.
There is now another set of folders under the wlm starting with imported folders then Comcast and then in box with all of it’s sub folders. I wanted to relocate the in box up to under unread and from contacts. I can not copy and paste nor drab and drop. I know that I did this when I went from xp to win 7.Any ideas on how I can reposition these folders?

---

Please visit my web page

https://www.LennyMcHugh.com