Re: Using Insert F10 instead of Alt Tabbing

Chris Nestrud

The Cisco Jabber client leaves this HubWindowPlugin.dll in the insert+f10 list.

Chris

On Wed, Jun 19, 2019 at 12:56:18PM -0400, Dennis L wrote:
I suspect some of that is stuff either windows or your company has running
in the background.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Van
Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 11:09 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Using Insert F10 instead of Alt Tabbing

Hi,

I recently learned about using Insert F10 to switch between programs. This
seems like it will be helpful when I have a lot open and alt tabbing would
take longer. What I'm curious about is stuff showing up in this view that I
don't know about and seems like it adds clutter. I'm on a company laptop,
so I'm guessing this is extra stuff my company is running in the background,
but I'm wondering if this is similar to what others see. Here is an
example:

I'm in Windows 10 with JAWS 2019. The only programs I have launched are
JAWS and my Outlook inbox. Alt Tabbing only shows my desktop and the inbox,
since I have JAWS running in the system tray. When I press Insert F10, this
is what I get.

Running Applications List box
HubWindowPlugin.dll On Top
1 of 4
HubWindowPlugin.dll On Top
2 of 5
Inbox - Robin_Van_Lant@... <mailto:Robin_Van_Lant@...> - Outlook
Minimized
3 of 5
JamPostMessageWindow Restored
4 of 5
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver On Top
5 of 5

Do others see stuff running in what I'd call the background that is listed
here?

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager, Strategy & Performance Management

Key Equipment Finance | 720-304-1060 | www.keyequipmentfinance.com
<http://www.keyequipmentfinance.com/>

intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying,
the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This
communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers
directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose
information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails'