Re: Using Insert F10 instead of Alt Tabbing

Van Lant, Robin

Thanks, Rebecca.  I’ll play with your suggested approach.  I liked the list box view of the F10 route, but as the day goes on, I see other background apps filling in that list.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Rebecca Lineberger
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 9:37 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Using Insert F10 instead of Alt Tabbing

Instead of pressing alt-tab if you have more than two programs open,

Press windows key-tab.

You will be in a list of running apps in which you can press the left and right arrow keys to go from one to another.  When you find what you want, just press enter to select it.  If instead you want to close a program, when you find it, press the context menu key and arrow down to close and press enter.

Windows-t will put you on the taskbar, but this will give you all programs you’ve pinned there as well as running programs.  Again, use the left and right arrow keys to navigate.