Re: Word 2016 starts with "quick keys" on in Windows 10

Adrian Spratt

Yes, Mike, quick settings have increasingly become permanent settings.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2018 5:56 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Word 2016 starts with "quick keys" on in Windows 10

Hi Adrian,

This can also be disabled using Jaws, Quick Settings, Jaws key + V, while in Word.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.

Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2018 1:33 PM

Thanks, Ann. FS/VFO's explanation for this setting is that it affects only "say all" reading, but I turned it off anyway and so far "quick keys" is off each time I return to Word. It looks like you've solved it.