Re: outlook question

Larry Volk

Thanks Mike, I looked and didn’t see that option and my google search didn’t show this either. Sorry for my reply to Madison.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: June 18, 2019 1:57 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] outlook question

Hi Madison,

Try the steps below.  To see the full article click on the included link.

1.  Click the File tab.

2.  Click Options.

3.  Click Trust Center, and then click Trust Center Settings.

4.  Click Email Security.

5.  Under Read as Plain Text, select the Read all standard mail in plain text check box.

To include messages signed with a digital signature, select the Read all digitally signed mail in plain text check box.

Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 12:06 PM

Subject: [jaws-users] outlook question

Hi all,
I just wanted to give you an update on the question that I posted a few
weeks ago about Jaws and links. I was able to change the setting that David
sent me, however this doesn't seem to have fixed the problem. This setting
seems to be for changing how messages that I send are composed not how
messages that I receive are displayed. I am using Jaws 15 and outlook 2013.
Can someone please tell me how to change it so that messages that I recieve
are displayed in plain text not HTML? Look forward to hearing back from
anyone who can help me! Thanks
Madison