From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf
Of Madison Martin
Sent: June 18, 2019 1:07 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] outlook question

Hi all,
I just wanted to give you an update on the question that I posted a few
weeks ago about Jaws and links. I was able to change the setting that David
sent me, however this doesn't seem to have fixed the problem. This setting
seems to be for changing how messages that I send are composed not how
messages that I receive are displayed. I am using Jaws 15 and outlook 2013.
Can someone please tell me how to change it so that messages that I recieve
are displayed in plain text not HTML? Look forward to hearing back from
anyone who can help me! Thanks
Madison