From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: June 18, 2019 12:10 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] An Outlook issue with JAWS, let the finger pointing begin

Michael,

Here are my test results

  1. .  Running Win 10 with Outlook 2010 and the latest JAWS,  Alt, then H, then U pulls up the scheduling assistant, even though JAWS does not read any key accelerators when navigating to the Scheduling Assistant with tabs on the ribbon.

  1. Windows 10 with Outlook Subscription Version 16.0.10730.20334 with JAWS 2019 May release, I can also use Alt, then H, then U to pull up scheduling Assistant, even though JAWS does not real any key accelerator on the ribbon button.

So, unless you are on Outlook 2019, I’m not sure what the issue is for you.  Meanwhile, I’m glad to know of this shortcut versus the way I had been getting the the Scheduling Assistant.