Re: Setting the Hotkey for Restarting JAWS

Larry Volk

This is a windows10 security feature don’t worry about it just press the spacebar or enter and whatever you are doing will be done.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: June 16, 2019 2:33 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Setting the Hotkey for Restarting JAWS

You should go to users in control panel and see if there is a separate administrator account, and if so, find out from the person who set up the computer what the administrator's password is.

I hate it when computer technicians do that.

Glenn

Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2019 3:27 PM

I also have the vanishing Jaws hot key.  However, when I tried to replace it, my computer said that I did not have "Administrator" rights.

Since I own this computer and no one else uses it, what does this mean and how do I make it allow me this?

Thanks very much for any help!

Sincerely, Vicky V