From: "Mike O'Brien via Groups.Io" <mike23432=verizon.net@groups.io>
To: <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2019 12:48 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Setting the Hotkey for Restarting JAWS

Hi

As stated above, you can define a key to start JAWS so the combination of Control+alt+(Chosen key(s)) will start a new copy of JAWS. However it used to be that it will only start a new copy of JAWS and not stop a currently running copy of JAWS. So as I have seen, you can have 2 copies of JAWS jabbering away at each other. So to recycle JAWS, you first have to stop the currently running copy and then start the new copy of JAWS. I believe that this is still true.

Mike