Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2019 2:48 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Setting the Hotkey for Restarting JAWS

Hi

As stated above, you can define a key to start JAWS so the combination of Control+alt+(Chosen key(s)) will start a new copy of JAWS.    However it used to be that it will only start a new copy of JAWS and not stop a currently running copy of JAWS.  So as I have seen, you can have 2 copies of JAWS jabbering away at each other.  So to recycle JAWS, you first have to stop the currently running copy and then start the new copy of JAWS.  I believe that this is still true.

Mike