Re: Jaws Not Reading Outlook Express Messages

Glenn / Lenny

No on the preview pane, he did not change anything, that is the odd part.
Glenn

From: Mike B
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2019 2:04 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Jaws Not Reading Outlook Express Messages

I forgot to ask, does he run his OE with the Preview pane showing?  There's other settings that could be making problems, but not knowing exactly how he's got it set-up it's hard to just start guessing.  Also, is this something that started all of the sudden?

Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2019 11:51 AM

Hi Mike, I think it's the latter OE.
He has to have a key to activate it.
We tried various WinAmp states, but we did not try Jaws 16.
Strangely it went away for a short time when switching to 2018, and again when switching back to 2019.
So I got the idea that just unloading Jaws and reloading it fixes it for a short time.
His display is set to the recommended setting, I think it was 1024 by 1280, or something like that.
Glenn