Re: hotkey for reloading Jaws

chris judge

You have to set the alt control J hot key. It isn’t set by default.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: June 16, 2019 2:17 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] hotkey for reloading Jaws

Hi Glenn,

The keystroke for reporting Jaws crashing or other problems to Freedom Scientific is, insert, windows, + f4 keys

If you just want to shut Jaws down that keystroke is, Insert + F4.  Reloading Jaws the default keystroke used to be, Control, Alt + J.

Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2019 9:42 PM

Subject: [jaws-users] hotkey for reloading Jaws

Hi,

It was mentioned on this list recently, but I can't find my saved message.

What is the hotkey for unloading and reloading Jaws?

Thanks.