Re: Strange Event With Open Book

James Bentley

I’ve had the same problem ever since I installed my Canon LiDE scanner around two years ago.  I would like to know how to fix this too.

James B

From: cheez
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2019 2:34 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Strange Event With Open Book

I hope this is okay for this list.
Running Win 10, with latest version of JAWS and Open Book 9.
After scanning and reading a page, the field changes, as if I did an alt+tab.  So in order for me to get back to that scanned page, then I have to alt+tab for sure.
Does anyone have an idea on how to remedy this strangeness?
Now, I'm wondering if the new Canon LiDE 300 scanner I just installed has anything to do with this problem.
Vince