From: JM Casey
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2019 3:46 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Jaws Tandem

Hey Victor.

I thought that 0x80540057 looked like a windows error code (as in, from the OS itself) but I can’t find anything about it, or the other number either. Tried quite a few google search possibilities, which I know you could do yourself but I was curious also – absolutely nothing. Might be something for  JAWS tech support. Is the error happening constantly/every time you connect with this person?