Re: Strange Event With Open Book

Richard Turner

If you installed the software that came with your Cannon, then that could be the issue.
but select the Twain driver in Openbook scanner settings, and see if that makes a difference.
Richard

On Jun 15, 2019, at 12:34 PM, cheez <cheez@...> wrote:

I hope this is okay for this list.
Running Win 10, with latest version of JAWS and Open Book 9.
After scanning and reading a page, the field changes, as if I did an alt+tab.  So in order for me to get back to that scanned page, then I have to alt+tab for sure.
Does anyone have an idea on how to remedy this strangeness?
Now, I'm wondering if the new Canon LiDE 300 scanner I just installed has anything to do with this problem.
Vince